Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kevin Ayers-Manchester Free Trade Hall-November 15, 1974





Kevin Ayers
Manchester Free Trade Hall
November 15,1974

Nice audience recording.


1 May I?
2 Shouting In A Bucket Blues
3 Stranger In Blue suede Shoes
4 Didn't Feel Lonely Till I Thought Of you
5 Lady Rachel
6 Interview
7 Guru Banana
8 Sweet Deceiver
9 Observations
10 Stop This Train (Again Doing It)
11 Falling In Love Again
12 Don't Be Cruel (Ollie on Vocals)

Ollie Halsall - guitar and vocals
Jacob Magnusson - keyboards
Fred Smith - drums
Archie Legett - bass

Part 1-http://sharebee.com/13505308
Part 2-http://sharebee.com/9b39c12a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're not a completist, my advice is you ignore this recording and take the Nottingham show from the same period (it has a much better sound, and almost the same set-list).

But I, am a completist, so thank tou very much for this one.

BRR

John said...

More Kevin I can't live without! Forgive me for dumping all these comments, but you've got a goldmine of dead links here.

Please re-up here or on Dime if you would be so kind.

TIA

PS -- heh, heh...I'm (obviously) a completist too!